Factory Supply Best Quality Cherry Powder Extract with Vitamin C 25%
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||25 kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Cherry Powder Extract
- Storage Method: Normal
- State: Powder
- Latin Name: Prunus Pseudocerasus Lindl.
- Extract Ratio: 5:1, 10:1, 20:1, Vitamin C
- Extract Solvent: Water and Ethanol
- Place of Origin: China
- Loss in Drying: 5.0% Max
- Trademark: Meiya
- Specification: extract ratio 10: 1, 20: 1, Vitamin C
- Certification: ISO, FDA, HACCP
- Application: Cosmetics, Food, Health Care Products, Medicine
- Extract Source: Cherry
- Part of Use: Friuts
- Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
- Appearance: Light Brown Powder
- Storage: Stored in Cool, Dry and Well-Closed Container
- Ash Content: 3.0% Max
- Transport Package: 25kgs/Drum or as Customer Request
- Origin: China
Prunus pseudocerasus Lindl.
A cherry is the fruit of many plants of the genus Prunus, and is a fleshy drupe. The cherry fruits of commerce usually are obtained from a limited number of species such ascultivars of the sweet cherry, Prunus avium. Wild Cherry may refer to any of the cherry species growing outside of cultivation, although Prunus avium is often referred to specifically by the name "wild cherry" in the British Isles.
As raw fruit, sweet cherries provide little nutrient content per 100 g serving. Dietary fiber and vitamin C are present in moderate content while other vitamins and dietary minerals each supply less than 10% of the Daily Value (DV) per serving, respectively. Compared to sweet cherries, raw sour cherriescontain slightly higher content per 100 g of vitamin C (12% DV) and vitamin A (8% DV).
|Extract ratio||5:1,10:1, 20:1, Vitamin C|
|Extraction Type||Solvent Extraction|
|Extract Solvent||Water and Ethanol|
|Place of Origin||China|
Cosmetics additive, Pharmaceutical stuff, Functional food and feed additive
1~25kg: Packed in 1kg/bag or 5kg/bag with double plastic valve bag and Aluminum foil bag outside.
25kg above: 25kg/drum with PE polyethylene double packing and cardboard barrels
Stored in cool and dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
We look forward to see your inquiry and hope to become a partner in your supply chain solution.