Herb Medicine Agaric Polyporus Plant Extract with Polysaccharides 10-50% UV
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||25 kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Agaric Polyporus P. E. Plant Extract
- Packaging Material: Plastic
- Extraction Process: Physical
- Raw Material: Plants
- Part of Use: Fruiting Body, Sporocarp
- Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
- Appearance: Light Brown Powder
- Storage: Stored in Cool, Dry and Well-Closed Container
- Ash Content: 3.0% Max
- Transport Package: 25kgs/Drum or as Customer Request
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO, FDA, HACCP
- Storage Method: Normal
- Application: Beauty, Medicinal, Edible
- Latin Name: Agaric Polyporus Umbellatus
- Extract Ratio: 5:1,10:1,20:1, Polysaccharides
- Extract Solvent: Water and Ethanol
- Place of Origin: China
- Loss in Drying: 5.0% Max
- Trademark: Meiya
- Specification: extract ratio 10: 1, 20: 1, Specific assay
Agaric Polyporus umbellatus
- Part of Used: Fruit body/Mycelium
- Specifications: 5:1
- Appearance: Brown Yellow fine powder
Health Benefits & Function of Agaric Polyporus Powder Extract
1. Clearing damp and promoting diuresis.
2. For dysuria, edema, diarrhea, leaching Cloud, vaginal discharge.
3.E nhancing immune function, inhibit tumor, reducing transaminase, inhibition of virus replication, and repair of liver damage.
4. Applied to cancer, chronic viral hepatitis. Anti-tumor drugs can be used as righting, can improve symptoms, improve immune function, combined with the chemotherapy drugs, can increase efficacy and reduce side effects.;
|Extract ratio||5:1,10:1,20:1, Polysaccharides 10%‐50%|
|Extraction Type||Solvent Extraction|
|Extract Solvent||Water and Ethanol|
|Place of Origin||China|
Functional food and feed additive, Pharmaceutical stuff
1~25kg: Packed in 1kg/bag or 5kg/bag with double plastic valve bag and Aluminum foil bag outside.
25kg above: 25kg/drum with PE polyethylene double packing and cardboard barrels
Stored in cool and dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
We look forward to see your inquiry and hope to become a partner in your supply chain solution.