China Origin Functional Ingredient Powder Agaricus Blazei Powder Extract 5: 1, 10: 1 with Polysaccharides
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||25 kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Agaricus Blazei Powder Extract
- Assay Method: HPLC, UV
- Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine
- Extract Source: Agaricus Blazei
- Part of Use: Fruitbodies
- Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
- Appearance: Light Brown to Green Powder
- Storage: Stored in Cool, Dry and Well-Closed Container
- Ash Content: 3.0% Max
- Transport Package: 25kgs/Drum or as Customer Request
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO, FDA, HACCP
- Application Form: Tablet, Capsule
- State: Powder
- Latin Name: Agaricus Blazei Murr.
- Extract Ratio: 5:1,10:1,20:1, Polysaccharides
- Extract Solvent: Water and Ethanol
- Place of Origin: China
- Loss in Drying: 5.0% Max
- Trademark: Meiya
- Specification: extract ratio 10: 1, 20: 1, Polysaccharides
Agaricus Blazei Murr.
Agaricus subrufescens (syn. Agaricus blazei, Agaricus brasiliensis or Agaricus rufotegulis) is a species of mushroom, commonly known as almond mushroom, mushroom of the sun, God's mushroom, mushroom of life, royal sun agaricus, jisongrong or himematsutake and by a number of other names. Agaricus subrufescens is a choice edible, with a somewhat sweet taste and fragrance of almonds. The fungus is also well known as a medicinal mushroom, for its purported medicinal properties, due to research which indicates it may stimulate the immune system.
USES AND PREPARATIONS
Because Agaricus subrufescens contains a high level of beta glucans, compounds known for stimulating the immune system, the fungus is used in oncological therapy in Japan and Brazil. In addition to beta glucans, the mushroom's effect on the immune system is believed to be due to other polysaccharides, such as alpha glucans. Although Agaricus subrufescens is cultivated in the United States, the largest exporters are China and Brazil.
|Extract ratio||5:1,10:1, 20:1, Polysaccharides assay|
|Extraction Type||Solvent Extraction|
|Extract Solvent||Water and Ethanol|
|Place of Origin||China|
Functional food and feed additive, Pharmaceutical stuff
1~25kg: Packed in 1kg/bag or 5kg/bag with double plastic valve bag and Aluminum foil bag outside.
25kg above: 25kg/drum with PE polyethylene double packing and cardboard barrels
Stored in cool and dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
We look forward to see your inquiry and hope to become a partner in your supply chain solution.