Pharmaceutical and Food Grade Berberis Vulgaris Powder Extract 10: 1
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||25 kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Berberis Vulgaris Powder Extract
- Packaging Material: Plastic
- Extraction Process: Physical
- Raw Material: Plants
- Part of Use: Friuts
- Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
- Appearance: Light Brown Powder
- Storage: Stored in Cool, Dry and Well-Closed Container
- Ash Content: 3.0% Max
- Transport Package: 25kgs/Drum or as Customer Request
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO, FDA, HACCP
- Storage Method: Normal
- Application: Beauty, Medicinal, Edible
- Latin Name: Berberis Vulgaris L.
- Extract Ratio: 5:1,10:1,20:1, Specific Assay
- Extract Solvent: Water and Ethanol
- Place of Origin: China
- Loss in Drying: 5.0% Max
- Trademark: Meiya
- Specification: extract ratio 10: 1, 20: 1, Specific assay
Berberis Vulgaris L.
Berberis vulgaris L., also known as common barberry, European barberry or simply barberry, is a shrub in the genus Berberis. It produces edible but sharply acidic berries, which people in many countries eat as a tart and refreshing fruit.
USES AND PREPARATIONS
The plant is both poisonous and used in folk medicine. It has been widely cultivated for hedges in New Zealand.
The edible fruits have been used to prepare jams, jellies, and juices. The use of the plant intraditional medicine has been limited by the bitter taste of the bark and root. However, numerous folk medicinal uses for barberry exist.Berberine, the active ingredient in barberry, inhibits the growth of bacteria and has antioxidant properties in vitro. Barberry extract may also improve symptoms of certain skin conditions, although more research is needed to confirm these findings.
|Extract ratio||5:1,10:1,20:1, Berberine specific assay|
|Extraction Type||Solvent Extraction|
|Extract Solvent||Water and Ethanol|
|Place of Origin||China|
Functional food and feed additive, Pharmaceutical stuff
1~25kg: Packed in 1kg/bag or 5kg/bag with double plastic valve bag and Aluminum foil bag outside.
25kg above: 25kg/drum with PE polyethylene double packing and cardboard barrels
Stored in cool and dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
We look forward to see your inquiry and hope to become a partner in your supply chain solution.