China Origin Phragmites Australis /Reed Root Powder Extract 10: 1, 20: 1 for Health
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||25 kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Phragmites australis /Reed Root Powder Extract
- Assay Method: HPLC, UV
- Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine
- Latin Name: Phragmites Australis
- Extract Ratio: 5:1,10:1,20:1, Specific Assay
- Extract Solvent: Water and Ethanol
- Place of Origin: China
- Usage: Functional Food and Feed Additive, Cosmetics Addit
- Trademark: Meiya
- Specification: extract ratio 10: 1, 20: 1, Specific assay
- Certification: ISO, FDA, HACCP
- Application Form: Tablet, Capsule
- State: Powder
- Part of Use: Rhizome, Root
- Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
- Appearance: Brown Yellow Fine Powder
- Storage: Stored in Cool and Dry Well-Closed Container
- Loss in Drying: 5.0% Max
- Transport Package: 25kgs/Drum or as Customer Request
- Origin: China
Phragmites australis (Cav.) Trin. ex Steud.
Phragmites australis, or common reed, is a wetland plant species. It can grow up to 6 meters high in dense stands and is long-lived. Phragmites is capable of reproduction by seeds, but primarily does so asexually by means of rhizomes. In China it is widely distributed throughout the country. For medicinal purpose it can be harvested all through the year. After the digging, it needs to remove buds, fibrous roots and membranous leaves. Usually it is used fresh or dried.
Constitute of Reed extract powder:
Carbohydrates contained in Phragmites australis rhizomes have a variety of immunocompetent polysaccharides compounds like Xylan. In addition, it still contains asparamide, betaine, coixol, tricin, taraxerol, arabinose, vitamin B1, B2, C, protein, fat, and so on.
Modern pharmacological actions of Reed (phragmites australis)
1. It exhibits antipyretic, sedative, analgesic, hypotensive, hypoglycemic, and antioxidative and estrogen-like effects;
2. It inhibits β-hemolytic streptococcus;
3. Coixol contained inhibits skeletal muscle;
4. Tricin contained has relaxant effect on the intestine.
|Extraction Type||Solvent Extraction|
|Extract Solvent||Water and ethanol|
|Place of Origin||China|
Medicine, Functional food and food additive, etc
1~25kg: Packed in 1kg/bag or 5kg/bag with double plastic valve bag and Aluminum foil bag outside.
25kg above: 25kg/drum with PE polyethylene double packing and cardboard barrels
Stored in cool and dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
We look forward to see your inquiry and hope to become a partner in your supply chain solution.