Factory Supply Siberian Cocklebur / Xanthium Strumarium Fruit Powder Extract
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||25 kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Siberian Cocklebur Fruit Powder Extract
- Storage Method: Normal
- State: Powder
- Part of Use: Fruits
- Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
- Appearance: Brown Fine Powder
- Storage: Stored in Cool, Dry and Well-Closed Container
- Ash Content: 3.0% Max
- Transport Package: 25kgs/Drum or as Customer Request
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO, FDA, HACCP
- Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine, Beauty, Medicinal, Edible
- Latin Name: Xanthium Strumarium L.
- Extract Ratio: 5:1, 10:1, 20:1, Specific Assay
- Extract Solvent: Water and Ethanol
- Place of Origin: China
- Loss in Drying: 5.0% Max
- Trademark: Meiya
- Specification: extract ratio 10: 1, 20: 1, Specific assay
Xanthium strumarium L.
Siberian cocklebur, is an annual plant used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM). Today, Siberian cocklebur is often used in combination with other herbal products, such as magnolia flower and angelica root.
USES AND PREPARATIONS
People take Siberian cocklebur by mouth for chronic bronchitis, common cold, constipation, sinus infection, stuffy nose, itching, hives, a condition affecting the joints called rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes, headache, tuberculosis, and kidney disease.
|Extract ratio||5:1,10:1,20:1, Specific assay|
|Extraction Type||Solvent Extraction|
|Extract Solvent||Water and Ethanol|
|Place of Origin||China|
1~25kg: Packed in 1kg/bag or 5kg/bag with double plastic valve bag and Aluminum foil bag outside.
25kg above: 25kg/drum with PE polyethylene double packing and cardboard barrels
Stored in cool and dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
We look forward to see your inquiry and hope to become a partner in your supply chain solution.