Natural Food Additive Preservative Nisin E234 for Meat/Sausage
|FOB Unit Price:||US $80 US $50|
|Purchase Qty. (kg)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: E234 Nisin
- Type: Meat Preservative
- Resource: Natural Preservatives
- Source of Strain: Lactococcus Lactis
- CAS No.: 1414-45-5
- pH: 3.1-3.6 (10% Aqeous Solution)
- Sodium Chloride: 50.0 -75.0%
- Lead (Pb): <1.0mg/Kg
- Transport Package: 1kg, 10kg, 25kg or as Customer′s Need
- Origin: China
- Composition: Nisin from Streptococcus Lactis
- Effect: Bacteriostatic Agent
- Product: Nisin
- Appearance: Light Brown to Milky White Powder
- Chemical Formula: C143h230n42o37s7
- Hydrous Potency: 1.20×106iu/G
- Loss on Drying: <3.00%
- Trademark: Meiya
- Specification: Nisin
Nisin is a polycyclic antibacterial peptide produced by the bacterium Lactococcus lactis that is used as a food preservative. It has 34 amino acid residues. In the food industry, Nisin is obtained from the culturing of L. lactis on natural substrates and it is not chemically synthesized. As a food additive, Nisin has an E number of E234.
Nisin has application in four major industrial:
Health care (Medicine)
Nisin is used in processed cheese, meats, beverages, etc. during production to extend shelf life by suppressing Gram-positive spoilage and pathogenic bacteria.
In foods, it is common to use at levels ranging from 1-25ppm, depending on the food type and regulatory approval.
|Appearance||Light Brown to milky white powder||Light Brown to milky white powder|
|Loss on drying||≤3.00%||1.78%|
|pH of 10% aqueous solution||3.10-3.60||3.35|
|Salmonella in 25g||Absent||Absent|
We look forward to see your inquiry and hope to become a partner in your supply chain solution.