Curcumin Powder Extract
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||25 kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Curcumin Powder Extract
- Packaging Material: Plastic
- Extraction Process: Physical
- Raw Material: Plants
- Part of Use: Roots
- Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
- Appearance: Yellow to Brown Fine Powder
- Storage: Stored in Cool, Dry and Well-Closed Container
- Ash Content: 3.0% Max
- Transport Package: 25kgs/Drum or as Customer Request
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO, FDA, HACCP
- Storage Method: Normal
- Application: Beauty, Medicinal, Edible
- Latin Name: Curcuma Longa Linn.
- Extract Ratio: 5:1, 10:1, 20:1, Specific Assay
- Extract Solvent: Water and Ethanol
- Place of Origin: China
- Loss in Drying: 5.0% Max
- Trademark: Meiya
- Specification: extract ratio 10: 1, 20: 1, Specific assay
Curcuma longa Linn.
Curcumin (chemically known as Diferuloylmethane) is the main active ingredient of the spice Turmeric (Curcuma Longa) and is the main 'curcuminoid' compound (80% of curcuminoid weight is curcumin) alongside the other three curcuminoids known as demethoxycurcumin, bisdemethoxycurcumin, and cyclocurcumin. Curcuminoids in general are known to exist in the curcuma genus (just in highest amounts in curcuma longa) although they are not exclusive to this plant.
USES AND PREPARATIONS
The most common uses of curcumin are as a dietary supplement, in cosmetics, as a food coloring, and as flavoring for foods such as turmeric-flavored beverages in Japan.
It is also increasingly popular in skin care products that are being marketed as containing natural ingredients or dyes, especially in Asia.
|Extract ratio||5:1, 6:1, 10:1, 20:1, Curcumin assay|
|Extraction Type||Solvent Extraction|
|Extract Solvent||Water and Ethanol|
|Place of Origin||China|
Functional food and feed additive, Cosmetics additive, Pharmaceutical stuff
1~25kg: Packed in 1kg/bag or 5kg/bag with double plastic valve bag and Aluminum foil bag outside.
25kg above: 25kg/drum with PE polyethylene double packing and cardboard barrels
Stored in cool and dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
We look forward to see your inquiry and hope to become a partner in your supply chain solution.