Sweet Wormwood Powder Extract with Artemisinine 99% HPLC
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||25 kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Sweet Wormwood Powder Extract
- Packaging Material: Plastic
- Extraction Process: Physical
- Raw Material: Plants
- Part of Use: Root, Rhizome
- Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
- Appearance: Light Brown to Green Powder
- Storage: Stored in Cool, Dry and Well-Closed Container
- Ash Content: 3.0% Max
- Transport Package: 25kgs/Drum or as Customer Request
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO, FDA, HACCP
- Storage Method: Normal
- Application: Beauty, Medicinal, Edible
- Latin Name: Artemisia Annua L.
- Extract Ratio: 10:1, 20:1, Artemisinine Specific Assay
- Extract Solvent: Water and Ethanol
- Place of Origin: China
- Loss in Drying: 5.0% Max
- Trademark: Meiya
- Specification: extract ratio 10: 1, 20: 1, Artemisinine assay
Artemisia Annua L.
Artemisia annua, also known as sweet wormwood, sweet annie, sweet sagewort, annual mugwort.
The herb A. annua has been used medicinally to treat fevers for more than 2,000 years and to treat malaria for more than 1,000 years in China.
Artemisinin, the most studied derivative, and its semisynthetic derivatives, arteether, artemether, and artesunate, have been clinically evaluated and are the only antimalarial drugs to which clinical resistance has never been documented.
USES AND PREPARATIONS
The clinical efficacy of artemisinin and its derivatives against all forms of human malaria, particularly Plasmodium falciparum, have been proven.
Other reported pharmacological activity includes cytotoxic activity against cancer cells, the essential oil inhibition of the growth of the gram-positive bacterium Enterococcus hirae , and growth inhibition of several phytopathogenic fungi by extracts.
The endoperoxide bridge is required for the anticancer activity of artemisinin and its derivatives through formation of a free radical, which causes molecular damage and cell death.
|Extract ratio||10:1, 20:1, Artemisinine specific assay|
|Extraction Type||Solvent Extraction|
|Extract Solvent||Water and Ethanol|
|Place of Origin||China|
1~25kg: Packed in 1kg/bag or 5kg/bag with double plastic valve bag and Aluminum foil bag outside.
25kg above: 25kg/drum with PE polyethylene double packing and cardboard barrels
Stored in cool and dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
We look forward to see your inquiry and hope to become a partner in your supply chain solution.