Factory Supply Silk Tree Albizia Bark Extract for Anti-Depression
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||25 kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Albizia P. E. Plant Extract
- Packaging Material: Plastic
- Extraction Process: Physical
- Raw Material: Plants
- Part of Use: Bark, Flower
- Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
- Appearance: Light Brown Powder
- Storage: Stored in Cool, Dry and Well-Closed Container
- Ash Content: 3.0% Max
- Transport Package: 25kgs/Drum or as Customer Request
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO, FDA, HACCP
- Storage Method: Normal
- Application: Beauty, Medicinal, Edible
- Latin Name: Albizia Lebbekoides
- Extract Ratio: 5:1,10:1,20:1, Tannins Assay
- Extract Solvent: Water and Ethanol
- Place of Origin: China
- Loss in Drying: 5.0% Max
- Trademark: Meiya
- Specification: extract ratio 10: 1, 20: 1, Specific assay
Vachellia farnesiana (L.)
Albizia lebbekoides is a tree. The tree is harvested from the wild for local use as a medicine and source of wood and tannins. It is sometimes used as a shade tree.
Edible UsesThe tannin-rich bark is used in the manufacture of a fermented drink made from sugar cane.
MedicinalThe bark contains tannins and is astringent. It is used just like many other tannin-rich barks to treat conditions such as colic, diarrhoea etc
The bark contains 12 - 17% tannins. It is used to preserve fishing nets
The tannins yield a red dye, formerly used for colouring cloth.
The dirty white coloured wood is durable and little attacked by insects. It is too light for construction purposes.
It is suited for indoor construction.
|Extract ratio||5:1,10:1,20:1, Tannins assay|
|Extraction Type||Solvent Extraction|
|Extract Solvent||Water and Ethanol|
|Place of Origin||China|
Functional food and feed additive, Pharmaceutical stuff
1~25kg: Packed in 1kg/bag or 5kg/bag with double plastic valve bag and Aluminum foil bag outside.
25kg above: 25kg/drum with PE polyethylene double packing and cardboard barrels
Stored in cool and dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
We look forward to see your inquiry and hope to become a partner in your supply chain solution.