Medicinal Ingredient High Quality Senega Root Powder Extract 5: 1, 10: 1
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||25 kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Senega Powder Extract
- Assay Method: HPLC, UV
- Application: Health Care Products, Medicine
- Latin Name: Polygala Tenuifolia Willd.
- Extract Ratio: 5:1, 10:1, 20:1
- Extract Solvent: Water and Ethanol
- Place of Origin: China
- Loss in Drying: 5.0% Max
- Trademark: Meiya
- Specification: extract ratio 10: 1, 20: 1
- Certification: ISO, FDA, HACCP
- Application Form: Tablet, Capsule
- State: Powder
- Part of Use: Root
- Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
- Appearance: Brown Fine Powder
- Storage: Stored in Cool, Dry and Well-Closed Container
- Ash Content: 3.0% Max
- Transport Package: 25kgs/Drum or as Customer Request
- Origin: China
Polygala tenuifolia Willd.
Polygala senega is a species of flowering plant in the milkwort family,Polygalaceae. Its common names include Seneca snake root, senega snake root, senega root, rattlesnake root, and mountain flax.
Chemical constitution of Senega
- Major constituent of senega is a mixture of at least 8 different saponin glycosides which are triterpenoid structurally. Senegin (4%) and polygalic acid (5.5%) are the saponin glycosides. Senegin on hydrolysis yields senegenin, senegenic acid and presenegenin majorly whereas glucose, galactose, rhamnose, xylose and fucose are the sugar parts. Other derived forms of presenegenin are senegin-II.
- Minor constituents include polygalitol, methyl salicylate, fixed oil and sterol.
Benefits of Senega:
Enhanced secretory effect
|Extract ratio||5:1,10:1,20:1, specific assay|
|Extraction Type||Solvent Extraction|
|Extract Solvent||Water and Ethanol|
|Place of Origin||China|
Pharmaceutical stuff, Functional ingredient
1~25kg: Packed in 1kg/bag or 5kg/bag with double plastic valve bag and Aluminum foil bag outside.
25kg above: 25kg/drum with PE polyethylene double packing and cardboard barrels
Stored in cool and dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
We look forward to see your inquiry and hope to become a partner in your supply chain solution.