Radix Bupleuri/Bupleurum Saikosaponins Powder Extract for Medicine
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||25 kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Radix bupleuri/Bupleurum saikosaponins Powder Extr
- Assay Method: HPLC, UV
- Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine
- Latin Name: Bupleurum Chinense
- Extract Ratio: 5:1, 10:1, 20:1
- Extract Solvent: Water and Ethanol
- Place of Origin: China
- Usage: Functional Food and Feed Additive, Cosmetics Addit
- Trademark: Meiya
- Specification: extract ratio 5: 1, 10: 1, 20: 1
- Certification: ISO, FDA, HACCP
- Application Form: Tablet, Capsule
- State: Powder
- Part of Use: Root, Rhizome
- Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
- Appearance: Brown to Yellow Fine Powder
- Storage: Stored in Cool and Dry Well-Closed Container
- Loss in Drying: 5.0% Max
- Transport Package: 25kgs/Drum or as Customer Request
- Origin: China
Bupleurum is a medicinal root found natively in East Asia. The leaves of the plant are long and thin and resemble.
Bupleurum is a primary ingredient an ancient Chinese medicinal formula known as Xiao Chai Hu Tang, first recorded in the Treatise on Cold Induced Febrile Disease.
Usage of Bupleurum saikosaponins Powder Extract
Bupleurum, may reduce the symptoms of various types of hepatitis and HIV though it may also increase the risk of liver damage.
|Extract ratio||5:1, 10:1, 20:1|
|Extraction Type||Solvent Extraction|
|Extract Solvent||Water and ethanol|
|Place of Origin||China|
Pharmaceutical stuff, Functional food and food additive, etc
1~25kg: Packed in 1kg/bag or 5kg/bag with double plastic valve bag and Aluminum foil bag outside.
25kg above: 25kg/drum with PE polyethylene double packing and cardboard barrels
Stored in cool and dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
We look forward to see your inquiry and hope to become a partner in your supply chain solution.