Tcm Atractylodes Lancea Powder Extract Supplied by Manufacturer
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||25 kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Atractylodes lancea Powder Extract
- Packaging Material: Plastic
- Extraction Process: Physical
- Raw Material: Plants
- Part of Use: Root, Rhizome
- Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
- Appearance: Light Brown to Green Powder
- Storage: Stored in Cool, Dry and Well-Closed Container
- Ash Content: 3.0% Max
- Transport Package: 25kgs/Drum or as Customer Request
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO, FDA, HACCP
- Storage Method: Normal
- Application: Beauty, Medicinal, Edible
- Latin Name: Atractylodes Lancea (Thunb.) DC.
- Extract Ratio: 5:1,10:1,20:1, Specific Assay
- Extract Solvent: Water and Ethanol
- Place of Origin: China
- Loss in Drying: 5.0% Max
- Trademark: Meiya
- Specification: extract ratio 10: 1, 20: 1, Specific assay
Atractylodes lancea (Thunb.) DC.
Cāng zhú also known as black atractylodes rhizome or Rhizoma Atractylodes, is a Chinese herbal medicine. It is the dried rhizome of Atractylodes lancea (Thunb.) DC., Atractylodes chinensis (DC.) Koidz, or certain other local species including Atractylodes japonica Koidz. The medicine is distinguished from bái zhú (white atractylodes rhizome from Atractylodes macrocephala), which is typically cultivated, whereas cāng zhú more often tends to be collected from the wild.
USES AND PREPARATIONS
- To treat night blindness or optic atrophy, either alone or as a component.
- To relieve stagnant liver, reducing stress and relieving depression.
Aloe vera is used in traditional medicine as a multipurpose skin treatment. In Ayurvedic medicine it is calledkathalai, as are extracts from agave. The plant is used widely in the traditional herbal medicine of many countries.
Components of the rhizome include:
- taraxerol acetate and phi-taraxasteryl acetate
- stigmasterol and stigmasterol 3-O-beta-D-glucopyranoside
- atractylenolide IV
- several acylsucrose derivatives in which sucrose is modified by three to four 3-methylbutanoyl moieties.
- additional sesquiterpenes
|Extract ratio||5:1,10:1,20:1, Specific assay|
|Extraction Type||Solvent Extraction|
|Extract Solvent||Water and Ethanol|
|Place of Origin||China|
Functional food and feed additive, Pharmaceutical stuff
1~25kg: Packed in 1kg/bag or 5kg/bag with double plastic valve bag and Aluminum foil bag outside.
25kg above: 25kg/drum with PE polyethylene double packing and cardboard barrels
Stored in cool and dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
We look forward to see your inquiry and hope to become a partner in your supply chain solution.