High Quality Senna Leaf / Cassia Angustifolia Powder Extract with Sennosides
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||25 kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Senna Leaf Powder Extract
- Part of Use: Leaves
- Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
- Appearance: Brown Fine Powder
- Storage: Stored in Cool, Dry and Well-Closed Container
- Ash Content: 3.0% Max
- Transport Package: 25kgs/Drum or as Customer Request
- Origin: China
- Latin Name: Cassia Angustifolia Vahl
- Extract Ratio: 5:1,10:1,20:1, Sennosides Assay
- Extract Solvent: Water and Ethanol
- Place of Origin: China
- Loss in Drying: 5.0% Max
- Trademark: Meiya
- Specification: extract ratio 10: 1, 20: 1, Sennosides assay
Cassia angustifolia Vahl
Senna is an herb. The leaves and the fruit of the plant are used to make medicine.
Senna is an FDA-approved nonprescription laxative. It is used to treat constipationand also to clear the bowel before diagnostic tests such as colonoscopy. Senna contains many chemicals called sennosides. Sennosides irritate the lining of the bowel, which causes a laxative effect.
Senna leaf is a natural anti-inflammatory substance. While this has general health benefits, it also makes senna useful in relieving some symptoms associated with hemorrhoids.
|Extract ratio||5:1,10:1,20:1, Sennosides specific assay|
|Extraction Type||Solvent Extraction|
|Extract Solvent||Water and Ethanol|
|Place of Origin||China|
Functional food and feed additive, Pharmaceutical stuff
1~25kg: Packed in 1kg/bag or 5kg/bag with double plastic valve bag and Aluminum foil bag outside.
25kg above: 25kg/drum with PE polyethylene double packing and cardboard barrels
Stored in cool and dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
We look forward to see your inquiry and hope to become a partner in your supply chain solution.