Tranditional Chinese Medicine Ingredient Rehmanniae Root Powder Extract with 30% Polysaccharides
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||25 kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Rehmanniae Root Powder Extract with 30% Polysaccha
- Assay Method: HPLC, UV
- Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine
- Latin Name: Rehmannia Glutinosa
- Extract Ratio: 5:1, 10:1, 20:1, 30% Polysaccharides
- Extract Solvent: Water and Ethanol
- Place of Origin: China
- Usage: Functional Food and Feed Additive, Cosmetics Addit
- Trademark: Meiya
- Specification: extract ratio 10: 1, 20: 1, 30% Polysaccharides
- Certification: ISO, FDA, HACCP
- Application Form: Tablet, Capsule
- State: Powder
- Part of Use: Root
- Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
- Appearance: Brown Fine Powder
- Storage: Stored in Cool and Dry Well-Closed Container
- Loss in Drying: 5.0% Max
- Transport Package: 25kgs/Drum or as Customer Request
- Origin: China
Rehmannia (Chinese Foxglove, Di Huang, botanical name, Rehmannia glutinosa) is a perennial herb having a straight stem and growing up to a height of 60 cm. The plant also has a basal rosette of jagged or tooth-like margined leaves growing on the stem. The plant bears purplish-orange hued flowers that are cymose (an inflorescence wherein the main axis bears a solitary flower in the middle or at the terminal that blooms first). Rehmannia has a large rhizome which is succulent and has a brownish-yellow color. When this rhizome is prepared its color changes to tar-like black and it becomes supple as well as soft. The prepared rhizome is available in the form of slices or smaller pieces. It has a somewhat sweet flavor.
Usage of Rehmanniae Root Extract
Rehmannia root is a very commonly used herb in traditional Chinese medicine. Know as or Di-huang, (earth yellow), prepared rehmannia is used for loss of blood, yin deficiency, lower back pain with kidney deficiency from overwork (it replenishes the vital essence of the kidneys),lumbago, cough, hectic fever, diabetes, urinary incontinence, deafness, uterine bleeding, vertigo, tinnitus, and for regulating menstrual flow. Rehmannia has astringent properties that make it useful in stopping bleeding. It helps to protect and support the liver and adrenal glands and is often found in energy tonic formulas to used to combat chronic fatique.
|Extract ratio||5:1, 10:1, 20:1, 30% Polysaccharides|
|Extraction Type||Solvent Extraction|
|Extract Solvent||Water and ethanol|
|Place of Origin||China|
Pharmaceutical stuff, Functional food and food additive, etc
1~25kg: Packed in 1kg/bag or 5kg/bag with double plastic valve bag and Aluminum foil bag outside.
25kg above: 25kg/drum with PE polyethylene double packing and cardboard barrels
Stored in cool and dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
We look forward to see your inquiry and hope to become a partner in your supply chain solution.