Prickly Ash Powder Extract with 10: 1, 20: 1 for Spice and Medicine
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||25 kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Prickly Ash Powder Extract
- Assay Method: HPLC, UV
- Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine
- Latin Name: Zanthoxylum Clava-Hercules L.
- Extract Ratio: 5:1, 10:1, 20:1
- Extract Solvent: Water and Ethanol
- Place of Origin: China
- Usage: Functional Food and Feed Additive, Cosmetics Addit
- Trademark: Meiya
- Specification: extract ratio 10: 1, 20: 1
- Certification: ISO, FDA, HACCP
- Application Form: Tablet, Capsule
- State: Powder
- Part of Use: Berries
- Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
- Appearance: Light Brown Fine Powder
- Storage: Stored in Cool and Dry Well-Closed Container
- Loss in Drying: 5.0% Max
- Transport Package: 25kgs/Drum or as Customer Request
- Origin: China
Zanthoxylum clava-hercules L.
Prickly Ash is an intriguingly aromatic tree that covered with very strong prickles! The berries are used in some herbal medicine cultures but most herbalists just use the bark of Prickly Ash.
Usage of Prickly Ash Powder Extract
Prickly Ash has a rich history of use as a herb for aches and pains, particularly those that are bought about by aging, cold and poor circulation. Prickly Ash has especially been used for rheumatism and arthritis and it is for these kinds of chronic 'cold' conditions.
Prickly Ash for Toothache
Prickly Ash for Dry-mouth
|Extract ratio||5:1, 10:1, 20:1|
|Extraction Type||Solvent Extraction|
|Extract Solvent||Water and ethanol|
|Place of Origin||China|
Pharmaceutical stuff, Functional food and food additive, etc
1~25kg: Packed in 1kg/bag or 5kg/bag with double plastic valve bag and Aluminum foil bag outside.
25kg above: 25kg/drum with PE polyethylene double packing and cardboard barrels
Stored in cool and dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
We look forward to see your inquiry and hope to become a partner in your supply chain solution.