Natural Bitter Apricot Seed Powder Extract with Amygdalin 50%-98% (VB 17) EU/Cp
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||25 kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Bitter Apricot Powder Extract Amygdalin
- Packaging Material: Plastic
- Extraction Process: Physical
- Raw Material: Plants
- Part of Use: Seeds
- Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
- Appearance: off-White Fine Powder
- Storage: Stored in Cool, Dry and Well-Closed Container
- Ash Content: 3.0% Max
- Transport Package: 25kgs/Drum or as Customer Request
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO, FDA, HACCP
- Storage Method: Normal
- Application: Beauty, Medicinal, Edible
- Latin Name: Armeniaca Amara
- Extract Ratio: 5:1,10:1,20:1, Amygdalin Assay
- Extract Solvent: Water and Ethanol
- Place of Origin: China
- Loss in Drying: 5.0% Max
- Trademark: Meiya
- Specification: extract ratio 10: 1, 20: 1, Amygdalin assay
The apricot tree (Prunus armeniaca L.) originated on the border of Russia and China and has been cultivated in China for at least 3,000 years. Amygdalin, commonly called Laetrile, is an alternative cancer treatment that is made from the pits of apricots and other fruits.
USES AND PREPARATIONS
Amagdylin is found with the highest concentration and necessary enzymes in apricot seed kernels.
Amagdylin contains four substances. Two are glucose; one is benzaldyhide, and one is cyanide. Yes, cyanide and benzaldyhide are poisons if they are released or freed as pure molecules and not bound within other molecular formations. Many foods containing cyanide are safe because the cyanide remains bound and locked as part of another molecule and therefore cannot cause harm.
|Extract ratio||5:1,10:1,20:1, Amygdalin assay|
|Extraction Type||Solvent Extraction|
|Extract Solvent||Water and Ethanol|
|Place of Origin||China|
Functional food and feed additive, Pharmaceutical stuff
1~25kg: Packed in 1kg/bag or 5kg/bag with double plastic valve bag and Aluminum foil bag outside.
25kg above: 25kg/drum with PE polyethylene double packing and cardboard barrels
Stored in cool and dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
We look forward to see your inquiry and hope to become a partner in your supply chain solution.