Radix Isatidis /Isatis Indigotica Fort Powder Extract for Medicine of Antiviral, Antibacterial
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||25 kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Radix isatidis /Isatis indigotica Fort Powder Extr
- Assay Method: HPLC, UV
- Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine
- Latin Name: Isatis Tinctoria L.
- Extract Ratio: 5:1, 10:1, 20:1
- Extract Solvent: Water and Ethanol
- Place of Origin: China
- Usage: Functional Food and Feed Additive, Cosmetics Addit
- Trademark: Meiya
- Specification: extract ratio 10: 1, 20: 1,
- Certification: ISO, FDA, HACCP
- Application Form: Tablet, Capsule
- State: Powder
- Part of Use: Root
- Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
- Appearance: Brown Fine Powder
- Storage: Stored in Cool and Dry Well-Closed Container
- Loss in Drying: 5.0% Max
- Transport Package: 25kgs/Drum or as Customer Request
- Origin: China
Isatis tinctoria L.
Radix isatidis (R. isatidis) is a traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) famous for its broad antiviral activity. Its clinical medical history spans several thousands of years in China.
Usage of Radix isatidis powder extract
1. Antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-viral;
2. Dispelling heat, benefiting gallbladder and enhancing the function of body defense;
3. Protecting cardiovascular system;
4. To clear heat and release toxins;
5. To cool blood and reduce swelling;
6. the common cold and other infections of the nose.
|Extract ratio||5:1, 10:1, 20:1|
|Extraction Type||Solvent Extraction|
|Extract Solvent||Water and ethanol|
|Place of Origin||China|
Pharmaceutical stuff, Functional food and food additive, Cosmetics industry, etc
1~25kg: Packed in 1kg/bag or 5kg/bag with double plastic valve bag and Aluminum foil bag outside.
25kg above: 25kg/drum with PE polyethylene double packing and cardboard barrels
Stored in cool and dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
We look forward to see your inquiry and hope to become a partner in your supply chain solution.