Top Manufacturer Supply Commyphora Myrrha Powder Extract with Bisabolol
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||25 kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Commyphora Myrrha Powder Extract Bisabolol
- Assay Method: HPLC, UV
- Application: Health Care Products, Medicine
- Latin Name: Commiphoramyrrha Engl
- Extract Ratio: 5:1,10:1,20:1, Bisabolol
- Extract Solvent: Water and Ethanol
- Place of Origin: China
- Loss in Drying: 5.0% Max
- Trademark: Meiya
- Specification: extract ratio 10: 1, 20: 1, Bisabolol
- Certification: ISO, FDA, HACCP
- Application Form: Tablet, Capsule
- State: Powder
- Part of Use: Bark, Myrrh Resin
- Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
- Appearance: Light Brown Powder
- Storage: Stored in Cool, Dry and Well-Closed Container
- Ash Content: 3.0% Max
- Transport Package: 25kgs/Drum or as Customer Request
- Origin: China
Commiphora myrrha, called myrrh, African myrrh, herabol myrrh, Somali myrrhor, common myrrh, or gum myrrh is a tree in the Burseraceae family. It is one of the primary trees used in the production of myrrh, a resin made from dried tree sap. The tree is native to the Arabian peninsula and to Africa. Myrrh resin is a natural gum. It has been used throughout history as a perfume, incense and medicine. Myrrh mixed with wine can also be ingested.
USES AND PREPARATIONS
Myrrh is traditionally used as burned incense which repels fleas and mosquitoes.
In traditional Chinese medicine, myrrh is classified as bitter and spicy, with a neutral temperature. It is said to have special efficacy on the heart, liver, and spleen meridians as well as "blood-moving" powers to purge stagnant blood from theuterus. It is therefore recommended for rheumatic, arthritic, and circulatory problems, and for amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea,menopause, and uterine tumors.
|Extract ratio||5:1,10:1,20:1, Bisabolol|
|Extraction Type||Solvent Extraction|
|Extract Solvent||Water and Ethanol|
|Place of Origin||China|
Pharmaceutical stuff, Health care products
1~25kg: Packed in 1kg/bag or 5kg/bag with double plastic valve bag and Aluminum foil bag outside.
25kg above: 25kg/drum with PE polyethylene double packing and cardboard barrels
Stored in cool and dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
We look forward to see your inquiry and hope to become a partner in your supply chain solution.