China Origin Amaranthus Spinosus Powder Extract with Spc 10: 1, 20: 1
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||25 kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Amaranthus Spinosus Powder Extract
- Packaging Material: Plastic
- Extraction Process: Physical
- Raw Material: Plants
- Part of Use: Whole Herb
- Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
- Appearance: Light Brown Powder
- Storage: Stored in Cool, Dry and Well-Closed Container
- Ash Content: 3.0% Max
- Transport Package: 25kgs/Drum or as Customer Request
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO, FDA, HACCP
- Storage Method: Normal
- Application: Beauty, Medicinal, Edible
- Latin Name: Amaranthus Spinosus L.
- Extract Ratio: 5:1,10:1,20:1, Specific Assay
- Extract Solvent: Water and Ethanol
- Place of Origin: China
- Loss in Drying: 5.0% Max
- Trademark: Meiya
- Specification: extract ratio 10: 1, 20: 1, Specific assay
Amaranthus spinosus L.
Amaranthus spinosus, commonly known as the spiny amaranth, spiny pigweed, prickly amaranth or thorny amaranth. It is native to the tropical Americas, but it is present on most continents as an introduced species and sometimes a noxious weed. It can be a serious weed of rice cultivation in Asia.
USES AND PREPARATIONS
Like several related species, Amaranthus spinosus is a valued food plant in Africa.
|Extract ratio||5:1,10:1,20:1, Specific assay|
|Extraction Type||Solvent Extraction|
|Extract Solvent||Water and Ethanol|
|Place of Origin||China|
Functional food and feed additive, Pharmaceutical stuff
1~25kg: Packed in 1kg/bag or 5kg/bag with double plastic valve bag and Aluminum foil bag outside.
25kg above: 25kg/drum with PE polyethylene double packing and cardboard barrels
Stored in cool and dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
We look forward to see your inquiry and hope to become a partner in your supply chain solution.