Terminalia Arjuna Powder Extract with Arjunolic Acid / Tannin 5% -20%
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||25 kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Terminalia arjuna Powder Extract Arjunolic Acid /
- Storage Method: Normal
- State: Powder
- Latin Name: Terminalia Arjuna
- Extract Ratio: 5:1,10:1,20:1, Arjunolic Acid / Tannin
- Extract Solvent: Water and Ethanol
- Place of Origin: China
- Loss in Drying: 5.0% Max
- Trademark: Meiya
- Specification: extract ratio 10: 1, 20: 1, Specific assay
- Certification: ISO, FDA, HACCP
- Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine
- Type: Acid
- Part of Use: Bark Fruit
- Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
- Appearance: Light Brown Powder
- Storage: Stored in Cool, Dry and Well-Closed Container
- Ash Content: 3.0% Max
- Transport Package: 25kgs/Drum or as Customer Request
- Origin: China
The Terminalia species are evergreen trees. T. arjuna reaches approximately 30 m in height, has light-yellow flowers, and cone-shaped leaves. T. bellirica has clustered oval leaves and greenish, foul-smelling flowers with brown, hairy fruit about the size of walnuts. T. arjuna is used primarily for its bark, whereas in other Terminalia species, the fruit is used.
Arjuna bark has been used in Indian medicine for at least 3,000 years as a remedy for heart ailments.
Tannins, flavonoids, and sterols have all been identified in these Terminalia species. Other constituents include amino acids, fructose, resin, and fixed oils.
Usage and Pharmacology
Terminalia has been evaluated to a limited extent for its cardiovascular properties as well as for its role in cancer therapy. Hepatoprotective, cholesterol-reducing, and antioxidant effects have been described.
|Extract ratio||5:1, 10:1, 20:1, Arjunolic Acid / Tannin|
|Extraction Type||Solvent Extraction|
|Extract Solvent||Water and Ethanol|
|Place of Origin||China|
Pharmaceutical stuff, Health care products
1~25kg: Packed in 1kg/bag or 5kg/bag with double plastic valve bag and Aluminum foil bag outside.
25kg above: 25kg/drum with PE polyethylene double packing and cardboard barrels
Stored in cool and dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
We look forward to see your inquiry and hope to become a partner in your supply chain solution.