Pleurisy Root Powder Extract From Asclepias Tuberosa
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||25 kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Pleurisy Root Extract
- Assay Method: HPLC, UV
- Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine
- Extract Source: Asclepias Tuberosa
- Part of Use: Root
- Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
- Appearance: Brown Fine Powder
- Storage: Stored in Cool and Dry Well-Closed Container
- Loss in Drying: 5.0% Max
- Transport Package: 25kgs/Drum or as Customer Request
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO, FDA, HACCP
- Application Form: Tablet, Capsule
- State: Powder
- Latin Name: Asclepias Tuberosa
- Extract Ratio: 10:1, 20:1
- Extract Solvent: Water and Ethanol
- Place of Origin: China
- Usage: Functional Food and Feed Additive, Cosmetics Addit
- Trademark: Meiya
- Specification: extract ratio 10: 1, 20: 1,
Asclepias tuberosa L.
Pleurisy weed is better known in parts of the country as butterfly weed. It has been used medicinally by a number of Native American tribes for centuries. Much of the plant is edible, including the young shoots, flower buds and stems. The milkweed fibers can be used to make fabric or rope. Pleurisy weed does have a darker side, however. The alkaloids it contains include some that can be toxic in the mature plant.
The root contains a glucosidal principle, Asclepiadin, which occurs as an amorphous body, is soluble in ether, alcohol and hot water. It also contains several resins.
Pleurisy root possesses a specific action on the lungs, assisting expectoration, subduing inflammation and exerting a general mild tonic effect on the system, making it valuable in all chest complaints. It is of great use in pleurisy, mitigating the pain and relieving the difficulty of breathing, and is also recommended in pulmonary catarrh.
|Extract ratio||5:1, 10:1, 20:1,|
|Extraction Type||Solvent Extraction|
|Extract Solvent||Water and ethanol|
|Place of Origin||China|
Pharmaceutical stuff, Functional food and food additive, etc
1~25kg: Packed in 1kg/bag or 5kg/bag with double plastic valve bag and Aluminum foil bag outside.
25kg above: 25kg/drum with PE polyethylene double packing and cardboard barrels
Stored in cool and dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
We look forward to see your inquiry and hope to become a partner in your supply chain solution.