Natural Sugar Cane/ Policosanol Extract with Octacosanol 50%-90%
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||25 kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Sugar cane extract
- Assay Method: HPLC, UV
- Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine
- Extract Source: Saccharum Officinarum Linn.
- Part of Use: Rhizome
- Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
- Appearance: Brown Fine Powder
- Storage: Stored in Cool and Dry Well-Closed Container
- Loss in Drying: 5.0% Max
- Transport Package: 25kgs/Drum or as Customer Request
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO, FDA, HACCP
- Application Form: Tablet, Capsule
- State: Powder
- Latin Name: Saccharum Officinarum Linn.
- Extract Ratio: 5:1, 10:1, 20:1
- Extract Solvent: Water and Ethanol
- Place of Origin: China
- Usage: Functional Food and Feed Additive, Cosmetics Addit
- Trademark: Meiya
- Specification: extract ratio 10: 1, 20: 1
Saccharum officinarum Linn.
Sugarcane is rich in sugars and used to make table sugar, molasses, rum and ethanol. An extract of sugarcane, called policosanol, is not a sugar but an alcohol-based compound taken from the waxy leaves and stems of the plant. Many studies have concluded that policosanol is effective at reducing "bad" LDL cholesterol levels in blood.
Usage of Octacosanol
Octacosanol is a straight-chain aliphatic 28-carbon primary fatty alcohol that is common in the epicuticular waxes of plants, including the leaves of many species of Eucalyptus.
Octacosanol is the main ingredient of policosanol and it has a variety of pharmacological effects, and may help patients with Parkinson's disease. Studies found octacosanol may inhibit the production of cholesterol.
|Extract ratio||5:1, 10:1, 20:1, Octacosanol 50%-90%|
|Extraction Type||Solvent Extraction|
|Extract Solvent||Water and ethanol|
|Place of Origin||China|
Pharmaceutical stuff, Functional food and food additive, etc
1~25kg: Packed in 1kg/bag or 5kg/bag with double plastic valve bag and Aluminum foil bag outside.
25kg above: 25kg/drum with PE polyethylene double packing and cardboard barrels
Stored in cool and dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
We look forward to see your inquiry and hope to become a partner in your supply chain solution.