Factory Supply Agrimony Plant Extract Powder 5: 1, 10: 1, 2o: 1
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||25 kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Agrimony 10-1, 20-1
- Assay Method: HPLC, UV
- Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine
- Latin Name: Agrimonia Pilosa,
- Extract Ratio: 5:1,10:1,20:1, Specific Assay
- Extract Solvent: Water and Ethanol
- Place of Origin: China
- Usage: Functional Food and Feed Additive, Cosmetics Addit
- Trademark: Meiya
- Specification: extract ratio 10: 1, 20: 1, Specific assay
- Certification: ISO, FDA, HACCP
- Application Form: Tablet, Capsule
- State: Powder
- Part of Use: Whole Herb
- Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
- Appearance: Light Brown Powder
- Storage: Stored in Cool and Dry Well-Closed Container
- Loss in Drying: 5.0% Max
- Transport Package: 25kgs/Drum or as Customer Request
- Origin: China
Agrimonia pilosa (also known as hairy agrimony) is a flowering plant in the Rosaceae family. It is distributed primarily over the Korean Peninsula, Japan, China, Siberia, and Eastern Europe.
Agrimonia pilosa contains certain chemical components such as agrimonolide, coumarin, tannin, as well as flavonoids, phenylpropanoids, and triterpenes. Some components are bioactive against dysentery, tumours, and yeast infections; and helpful in maintaining bacteriostasis and stimulating the immune system.
|Extract ratio||5:1,10:1,20:1, Specific assay|
|Extraction Type||Solvent Extraction|
|Extract Solvent||Water and ethanol|
|Place of Origin||China|
Pharmaceutical stuff, Functional food and food additive, Cosmetics additive, etc
1~25kg: Packed in 1kg/bag or 5kg/bag with double plastic valve bag and Aluminum foil bag outside.
25kg above: 25kg/drum with PE polyethylene double packing and cardboard barrels
Stored in cool and dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
We look forward to see your inquiry and hope to become a partner in your supply chain solution.