100% Natural Cordyceps Mycelium Powder Polysaccharide/Cordycepic Acid for Support Immune System
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||25 kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Cordyceps mycelium powder Polysaccharide
- Assay Method: HPLC, UV
- Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine
- Latin Name: Cordyceps Sinensis
- Extract Ratio: 5:1, 10:1, 20:1, Polysaccharide /Cordycepic Acid
- Extract Solvent: Water and Ethanol
- Place of Origin: China
- Loss in Drying: 5.0% Max
- Trademark: Meiya
- Specification: extract ratio 10: 1, 20: 1, Specific assay
- Certification: ISO, FDA, HACCP
- Application Form: Tablet, Capsule
- State: Powder
- Part of Use: Mycelium
- Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
- Appearance: Brown Powder
- Storage: Stored in Cool, Dry and Well-Closed Container
- Ash Content: 3.0% Max
- Transport Package: 25kgs/Drum or as Customer Request
- Origin: China
Cordyceps sinensis is a wonderfully versatile mushroom, in terms of it's many medicinal applications. Cordyceps sinensis has been applied medicinally for over 2000 years by doctors in China.
USES AND PREPARATIONS
For over 2000 years, Cordyceps sinensis has been used as a tonic, to increase health and vitality, combat aging and prevent various (age-related) diseases. Cordyceps sinensis is used in traditional Chinese medicine to benefit the working of the kidney and lung meridians.
Cordyceps supports a regular heart rhythm, lowers cholesterol, inhibits the clotting of platelets, has an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effect and improves blood flow to the heart muscles. In an animal study, Cordyceps sinensis proved to have a healing effect on hypertension.
Cordyceps Sinensis treatment for Infectious Diseases, Chronic inflammatory diseases, Illness of the Liver and Kidneys, Respiratory Illness.
|Extract ratio||5:1,10:1, 20:1, Polysaccharide /Cordycepic acid|
|Extraction Type||Solvent Extraction|
|Extract Solvent||Water and Ethanol|
|Place of Origin||China|
Pharmaceutical stuff, Functional food and feed additive
1~25kg: Packed in 1kg/bag or 5kg/bag with double plastic valve bag and Aluminum foil bag outside.
25kg above: 25kg/drum with PE polyethylene double packing and cardboard barrels
Stored in cool and dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
We look forward to see your inquiry and hope to become a partner in your supply chain solution.