Pure Natural Pygeum Africanum Powder Extract with Phytosterols 2% - 13%
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||25 kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Pygeum Africanum Powder Extract Phytosterols
- Assay Method: HPLC, UV
- Application: Food, Health Care Products, Medicine
- Latin Name: Pygeum Africanum L.
- Extract Ratio: 10:1, 20:1, Phytosterols 2% - 13%
- Extract Solvent: Water and Ethanol
- Place of Origin: China
- Usage: Functional Food and Feed Additive, Cosmetics Addit
- Trademark: Meiya
- Specification: extract ratio 10: 1, 20: 1, Phytosterols 2% - 13%
- Certification: ISO, FDA, HACCP
- Application Form: Tablet, Capsule
- State: Powder
- Part of Use: Bark
- Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
- Appearance: Brown Fine Powder
- Storage: Stored in Cool and Dry Well-Closed Container
- Loss in Drying: 5.0% Max
- Transport Package: 25kgs/Drum or as Customer Request
- Origin: China
Pygeum africanum L.
Pygeum is an evergreen tree native to African forest regions. It can grow to approximately 45 m in height. Pygeum fruit is a red berry, resembling a cherry when ripe. The bark (red, brown, or gray) is the part of the plant used for medicinal purposes.
Usage of Pygeum africanum Powder Extract
The extract Pygeum, an herbal remedy prepared from the bark of P. africana, is used as analternative medicine for benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
Pygeum is therapeutic as an anti-inflammatory, to increase prostatic secretions and to decrease certain hormones in the glandular area, which reduces the hypertrophy (swelling). Other actions of pygeum include increase in bladder elasticity and cell modifications.
|Extract ratio||5:1, 10:1, 20:1, Phytosterols 2% - 13%|
|Extraction Type||Solvent Extraction|
|Extract Solvent||Water and ethanol|
|Place of Origin||China|
Pharmaceutical stuff, Functional food and food additive, etc
1~25kg: Packed in 1kg/bag or 5kg/bag with double plastic valve bag and Aluminum foil bag outside.
25kg above: 25kg/drum with PE polyethylene double packing and cardboard barrels
Stored in cool and dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
We look forward to see your inquiry and hope to become a partner in your supply chain solution.