Health Ingredient Devil′s Claw Powder Extract with Harpagoside 1%-5% HPLC
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||25 kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Devil′s Claw Powder Extract Harpagoside
- Assay Method: HPLC, UV
- Application: Health Care Products, Medicine
- Latin Name: Harpagophytum Procumbens DC.
- Extract Ratio: 5:1,10:1,20:1, Harpagoside Assay
- Extract Solvent: Water and Ethanol
- Place of Origin: China
- Loss in Drying: 5.0% Max
- Trademark: Meiya
- Specification: extract ratio 10: 1, 20: 1, Harpagoside assay
- Certification: ISO, FDA, HACCP
- Application Form: Tablet, Capsule
- State: Powder
- Part of Use: Roots, Tubers
- Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
- Appearance: Light Brown Fine Powder
- Storage: Stored in Cool, Dry and Well-Closed Container
- Ash Content: 3.0% Max
- Transport Package: 25kgs/Drum or as Customer Request
- Origin: China
Harpagophytum procumbens DC.
Devil's claw is an herb. The botanical name, Harpagophytum, means "hook plant" in Greek. This plant, which is native to Africa, gets its name from the appearance of its fruit, which is covered with hooks meant to attach onto animals in order to spread the seeds. The roots and tubers of the plant are used to make medicine.
USES AND PREPARATIONS
Devil's claw has been a popular anti-inflammatory and arthritis treatment. It is still quite common in Europe today but is not well known in the U.S. Devil's claw is approved as a nonprescription medicine by the German Commission E, an expert panel of physicians and pharmacists who advise Germany's counterpart of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
Devil's claw has been approved for use for treating ailments including loss of appetite, digestive disorders, and "degenerative disorders of the locomotor system" (to treat pain and inflammation in the joints).
|Extract ratio||5:1,10:1,20:1, Harpagoside assay|
|Extraction Type||Solvent Extraction|
|Extract Solvent||Water and Ethanol|
|Place of Origin||China|
Functional health food and feed additive, Pharmaceutical stuff
1~25kg: Packed in 1kg/bag or 5kg/bag with double plastic valve bag and Aluminum foil bag outside.
25kg above: 25kg/drum with PE polyethylene double packing and cardboard barrels
Stored in cool and dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
We look forward to see your inquiry and hope to become a partner in your supply chain solution.