100% Natural Acacia Rigidula Bark Extract with Alkaloid Assay
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||25 kg|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Acacia farnesiana (L. ) Willd.
- Packaging Material: Plastic
- Extraction Process: Physical
- Raw Material: Plants
- Part of Use: Flower, Bark
- Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
- Appearance: Light Brown Powder
- Storage: Stored in Cool, Dry and Well-Closed Container
- Ash Content: 3.0% Max
- Transport Package: 25kgs/Drum or as Customer Request
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO, FDA, HACCP
- Storage Method: Normal
- Application: Beauty, Medicinal, Edible
- Latin Name: Acacia Farnesiana (L.) Willd.
- Extract Ratio: 5:1,10:1,20:1, Specific Assay
- Extract Solvent: Water and Ethanol
- Place of Origin: China
- Loss in Drying: 5.0% Max
- Trademark: Meiya
- Specification: extract ratio 10: 1, 20: 1, Specific assay
Vachellia farnesiana (L.)
Vachellia farnesiana, also known as Acacia farnesiana, and previously Mimosa farnesiana, commonly known as sweet acacia.
Usage of the plant:
The bark is used for its tannin content. Highly tannic barks are common in general to acacias, extracts of many being are used in medicine for this reason.
The leaves are used as a tamarind flavoring for chutneys and the pods are roasted to be used in sweet and sour dishes.
The flowers are processed through distillation to produce a perfume. It is widely used in the perfume industry in Europe. Flowers of the plant provide the perfume essence from which the biologically importantsesquiterpenoid farnesol is named.
The bark and the flowers are the parts of the tree most used in traditional medicine. It has been used in Colombia to treat malaria, and the extract from the tree bark and leaves has shown some efficacy against the malarial pathogen Plasmodium falciparum in animal models.
|Extract ratio||5:1,10:1,20:1, Alkaloid assay|
|Extraction Type||Solvent Extraction|
|Extract Solvent||Water and Ethanol|
|Place of Origin||China|
Functional food and feed additive, Cosmetics additive
1~25kg: Packed in 1kg/bag or 5kg/bag with double plastic valve bag and Aluminum foil bag outside.
25kg above: 25kg/drum with PE polyethylene double packing and cardboard barrels
Stored in cool and dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
We look forward to see your inquiry and hope to become a partner in your supply chain solution.